5/14/07

She's Perfect

GOD IS SO GOOD! If you think that I was screaming this statement you are correct! After waiting almost two years for this process to complete, we arrived at the Office of Civil Affairs this morning at approximately 10:00 local time. We were leaving the office at 10:30 with our babies. What a whirlwind event. We have to return to the same office for paperwork at 2:30 which takes about two hours but officially she is now Gracie Marie Ming Coon. She is a healthy "Hunan Girl"!! For those of you who are unaware of what that means, she is "firey and opinionated". Already sounds just like her mother, imagine that! She has what appears to the "Gringo" eye a bruise referred to as Mongolian Spot on her back. This looks like a faint brusing that will fade as she gets older. It is said this is where she was pinched by God in the womb. After seeing her, holding her and feeling her breath on my neck I believe it. She has a strong grip and right now a pretty funky hair-do. We are not sure if this was from heat rash or something else. To describe it, if you shaved your head up the sides to just above you ears, and then let it grow in a couple of days along with a cowlick in the front of varing lengths, thats it. I am going to get my hair done like this!! In turn I will be speaking to others in our group to get the same style so be prepared. Later this evening we will add photos to the site. I must tell you that in the excitement of the moment, and again I say it happened pretty quick, I forgot to take the lens cap off the movie camera and was "just filming away" saying "It's not working!" Eventually I figured out what I had done and got some good stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO wonderful!! We have been praying and waiting patiently for your news! God's timing is so perfect.....Mother's Day. God never ceases to amaze us. We can't wait to see photos! The riches blessings upon you,
the Gringo, Asian and the little Grasian!

The Claytons said...

GOD BLESS YA'LL!! That is so awesome. Congratulations!!